As healthcare continues to advance, the needs and expectations of patients and caregivers are changing, altering the course of traditional healthcare environments.These changes are what has driven the development of Alterna, designed to support this evolving landscape with seamless and durable solutions for the entire facility – from public zones, to clinical areas, to workspaces and more. The high quality construction of Alterna means it’s dependable throughout the life of the product, and the broad offering of finishes and materials make it easy to specify for new construction or renovations to existing facilities. Alterna is caseworks built to support the full facility. With Alterna, caregivers can tend to the task at hand knowing their supplies are safely tucked away, but easily accessible. Having their tools and equipment out of sight creates environments that keep stress levels low and put the focus on true healing.
• Specify for all areas of the facility with a broad offering of standard product models. Customized solutions for breakrooms, conference spaces, and even administrative areas are all possible in Alterna's spectrum of products.
• ADA compliant heights, sink cabinets, wall-mounted cabinets and sloped top options are also available to meet specific needs of unique spaces.
• Components can easily be removed, reconfigured and repurposed to fit the facilities needs.
• Cabinets are engineered to disassemble and reattach, which prevents damage when moved.
• Base and wall hung cabinets are engineered with a rail-hanging system that eliminates the need for wall blocking.
• Cabinets are delivered fully assembled for quick and simple installation.
• All base cabinets come with adjustable levelers to work with uneven floors.
• Work Surfaces available in HPL or Solid Surface
• Modular caseworks can be registered as a capital asset vs. a fixed asset.
• Modular millwork is treated like furniture and depreciates on a 7 year timeline, offering major tax advantages.